We want you to be successful, and we want to make sure you are prepared to handle the high expectations of McKinley Academy. Please meet with your parents, academic advisors, and other mentors to discuss the following questions:
- Do I look for more opportunities to challenge myself
- Do I think about and/or have already set goals to attend college?
- Can I be mature in adult settings?
- Do I enjoy reading and read well?
- Am I motivated in school?
- Do I set aside time in my day to study for my classes?
- Are you prepared to attend all classes with few absences?
If you answered yes to these questions, we believe McKinley Academy may be an exciting opportunity for you.
Please call 721-4200 for more details. If you have any requests, questions, or concerns regarding disability-related accommodations for the ACCUPLACER exam, please contact Danny Matkovich, Counselor/Section 504 Chair at McKinley Academy, at 505-721-4203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.” • Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, at 34 Code of Federal Regulations Section 104.4(a), prohibits the District from, on the basis of disability, excluding students from participation in any program or activity of the District.